Jesus Appears on FAIR/MAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Hilarious, Runtu! Golly you're clever!

KA
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

KimberlyAnn wrote:Hilarious, Runtu! Golly you're clever!

KA

On second thought, that came across as rather mean-spirited. Sorry about that. Maybe I'm still a little cranky.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Come on Daddy, tell us that story about Warren_Ireland!
Last edited by QuestionEverything on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Nah, runtu, it was hilarious!!!!
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Runtu wrote:
KimberlyAnn wrote:Hilarious, Runtu! Golly you're clever!

KA

On second thought, that came across as rather mean-spirited. Sorry about that. Maybe I'm still a little cranky.

What are you talkin' about? It's fine. You're not cranky. You're a fresh, unpickled cucumber. :)

KA
_Great Cthulhu
_Emeritus

Post by _Great Cthulhu »

That was by the numbers. Very well done, Runtu.

In fact, it kinda' chokes me up... with laughter. Especially Paanchi -- I can almost hear him calling me a race baiter.

Bwaah haaaa haaaa haaaaaaa!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

By the numbers except there was no usage of the word "contramopologist" or unusually altered meaning of "cognitive dissonance". Doesn't matter. It was brilliant.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_SatanWasSetUp
_Emeritus

Re: Jesus Appears on FAIR/MAD

Post by _SatanWasSetUp »

LOL. Charity would probably chastise Jesus for having "teased" hair.
"We of this Church do not rely on any man-made statement concerning the nature of Deity. Our knowledge comes directly from the personal experience of Joseph Smith." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"It's wrong to criticize leaders of the Mormon Church even if the criticism is true." - Dallin H. Oaks
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Jesus Appears on FAIR/MAD

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

SatanWasSetUp wrote:LOL. Charity would probably chastise Jesus for having "teased" hair.

Channeling charity: "Jesus needs a shave and a haircut....two bits" (alright maybe I was channeling Roger Rabbit)
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07