Proposed Clarification to Internet/Chapel Mormon Taxonomy

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

VR is full of:

Total votes: 0

_Mercury
_Emeritus

Proposed Clarification to Internet/Chapel Mormon Taxonomy

Post by _Mercury »

(warning - I am building off of Shades internet/chapel Mormon classification system. Taxonomy used by exmormons will be discussed. Discretion is advised)

At the core principals of any system of control one will find several governing principals that dictate and demand total obedience. One will find spiritual pain or ostracization for crossing. Furthermore someone will find spiritual pain, ostracization and then acceptance into a larger, more diverse community once an individual leaves Mormonism. By definition, everyone in this forum is committing sin in the eyes of the LDS church. We are participating in the very thing that the LDS church sets a clear boundary for in order to counteract the mountain of rational counterarguments against its own system of belief. In this mountain of evidence against the LDS church is one of the key points in helping people out of the church.

On boundaries:
We do it in business, family and our most personal relationships. We set boundaries and use them to determine a line in the sand that will spell out actions if someone crosses them. Mormonisms boundaries, borrowed from the religions of the day and expounded by individuals who's comfortable life depended on the LDS oligarchy.

These leaders families, who live off the blood of their flock, sucking their ten percent out year after year, will inherit the legacy of leadership in the LDS church and by it a seat on the many boards also staffed by their families and other Mormon oligarchical families. Mormonism is an institution, not a religion. To the government it is a religion only because Lawyer begins with Law. We have been basing religious law for 5000 years and we still can't pick the leeches off of society. The human race is pathetic.

A literal corporation that purports to be a religion, Mormonism is protected by tax law, something were still adjusting. It is staffed with dupes and shills. The shills, who's purpose is to gain a larger social circle are the internet Mormons. The unfortunate chapel Mormons are dupes, forever locked into the dreamworld proposed by a pedophile.

A modest proposal:
I propose an amendment to shades definitions of Internet/Chapel Mormonism and also propose a definition of exmormon. The Thesis, a definition of Mormon boundaries, is as follows:

The Mormon can be classified into three groups: Internet Mormon, Chapel Mormon and Exmormon.

Exmo as a type of Mormon:
Mormonism at its surface is a religion. But deeper its a cultural system based on magical belief and 'peculiar' systems of gifting and authority currencies. The exmormon is more aware of the inner workings. Self regulating the uptake and acceptance of disturbing information firmly sets a boundary first between chapel and internet Mormon as the Dupe turns into a Shill.

A Shill then sets up the boundaries differentiating them between themselves and an Exmormon. Movement from Chapel to Internet to Exmormon can take weeks, years or never happen at all. Mormonisms ability to hold onto the cattle cars full of its ten percent is loosening as the Internet increases the ammount of information available to its adherents.

What we are seeing currently is a shift in the ratio of mormonisms total populations. The exmormon ratio is growing, as are the number of Internet Mormons.

It is our jobs, as former internet Mormons who got a clue and knocked down our boundaries, to show the internet Mormons we correspond with that the boundaries they create are artificial.

So, Shades, everyone, I've got more but I want to know what Y'all think of it so far. Show me where you want me to expound more, shoot holes in what does not make sense.

As you are my peers, and that's what peterson believes constitutes peer review, I guess I just published!!!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning