Mitt Romney gives fund raising college students 10%

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maxrep
_Emeritus

Mitt Romney gives fund raising college students 10%

Post by _Maxrep »

On the radio today my wife and I heard a brief blurb in regards to Mitt's new fund raising plans for his campaign. College students, after raising their first $1000, will then receive 10% of all funds raised on the campaigns behalf.

After hearing this, we both confirmed the mental image of Mormon student age youth scouring Utah neighborhoods with ward lists in hand. Here a knock, there a knock, everywhere a knock - knock!

Mitt (or his advisors) knows how to put the Mormons to good use! Maybe he's worth a vote after all!

Anyone else heard this?
_mentalgymnast

Re: Mitt Romney gives fund raising college students 10%

Post by _mentalgymnast »

Maxrep wrote:On the radio today my wife and I heard a brief blurb in regards to Mitt's new fund raising plans for his campaign. College students, after raising their first $1000, will then receive 10% of all funds raised on the campaigns behalf.

After hearing this, we both confirmed the mental image of Mormon student age youth scouring Utah neighborhoods with ward lists in hand. Here a knock, there a knock, everywhere a knock - knock!

Mitt (or his advisors) knows how to put the Mormons to good use! Maybe he's worth a vote after all!

Anyone else heard this?

MG: yes. I have a nephew and niece at BYU who are both going to be Mitt fundraisers with the hopes of skimming off their 10%.

Regards,
MG