It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New Probably Hofmann fogery uncovered---MMM related
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:

Settle down, beastsheba. I assure you I have no desire whatsoever to watch you bathe.

In the immortal words of :
”You’re only as young as the women you feel.”

And I have no desire to feel sixty-five.

LOL. I was counting down till Wee Willie retaliated with an insult to my looks and age. That's how he rolls with women on this board.

Fortunately for me, Wee Willie's insults have no validity, so they don't bother me a whit. I doubt he can say the same as for my insults.

BTW, I suspect Wee Willie's wife is probably very close to my age. Poor thing. I guess Wee Willie will just have to wait to the CK to "feel" younger again with a "spiritual wife" or two. OTOH, given his behavior, it's likely the one wife he has will be taken from him, anyway. Have fun with her, Brigham. ;)

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm 
Regional Representative

William Schryver wrote:
I do have to admit that the most hilarious aspect of the entire affair is the thought of you hiding in a darkened basement consumed with the terror that you were the next target. Talk about self-delusion run amok ...

Many people (Mormons and non) who were acquainted with Hofmann's victims (and even some who weren't) were afraid for their lives following the bombings. That Will would single out Brent for criticism on this point is, well, typical Will.

That's what makes Will so funny.

"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm 
Founder & Visionary

William Schryver wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Brent:

What's your theory as to why William chickened out of a debate with you?

I deeply regret that he doesn’t appear willing to match arguments, evidence, and wits with me when such high stakes are at risk.

You didn't type out your laundry list of careful conditions on MA&D when you first talked about your willingness to debate. The bluster and bravado you originally bandied about on MA&D led me to believe that you were willing to debate Brent anywhere, anytime, under any circumstance.

I guess you aren't as confident in your position as your hubris deceived us into believing.

--Brother of Jerry, Recovery from Mormonism

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm 
God

Perhaps a Youtube debate would be a worthwhile substitute. Both Brent and William have shown an aptitude for making slides and animations demonstrating their points. They could both posts their opening statements as, say, ten-minute videos, and then ten-minute rebuttals as video "responses".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm 
God

Apocalrock wrote:
Wow, What a sexist prick.

You say that like you're surprised...