Bring back those fuzzy days

[Instrumental break, including large quantities of Dad's rootbeer and Dorito's]

Oh Beastie, oh Beastie
Bring back those fuzzy days

Those fuzzy wuzzy days

Oh Beastie

Oh Beastie

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

Post subject: Re: Beastie
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am 
God

Interesting that you took this out of your thread, in which I objected to your use of sexual innuendo in reference to me.

Quote:
Some are bad boys, play with Paul's toys
Get ready for a long grind-
Might have to get some moonshine
Some are bad girls, Beastie's swine pearls

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13419

I see you still have not admitted what any dolt could see - this is indeed a sexual innuendo, and it's far from the first you've used to insult women on this site.

Once, a while ago, a poster claimed that Droopy was able to admit it when he was wrong about something. Other than his tiring and repetitive "apologies", I have yet to see evidence of that.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:40 am 
God

beastie wrote:
Interesting that you took this out of your thread, in which I objected to your use of sexual innuendo in reference to me.

Quote:
Some are bad boys, play with Paul's toys
Get ready for a long grind-
Might have to get some moonshine
Some are bad girls, Beastie's swine pearls

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=13419

I see you still have not admitted what any dolt could see - this is indeed a sexual innuendo, and it's far from the first you've used to insult women on this site.

Once, a while ago, a poster claimed that Droopy was able to admit it when he was wrong about something. Other than his tiring and repetitive "apologies", I have yet to see evidence of that.

I've got to admit one thing. You've mastered Scratch's techniques of yellow journalism to a fine point. I do suppose a talent like this, even when its only purpose is to spread the weeping, infected pus of your own open spiritual sores onto others, deserves at least some acknowledgment.

It is, indeed, a kind of dark talent.

Oh, just wondering, have you ever heard the expression "The same old grind"?

I thought so.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:43 am 
God

Interestingly, this has all, as it usually does, told us far more regarding what's in Beastie's mind than it has about anything that's in mine.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 am 
God

Droopy wrote:
Interestingly, this has all, as it usually does, told us far more regarding what's in Beastie's mind than it has about anything that's in mine.

Well, if you sincerely don't recognize the clear sexual innuendo of the verse, which I don't really believe in the first place, but just playing your little game - then clearly you aren't willing to recognize what is so obviously in your own mind.

In other words, your denial is far more blatant and pathetic than the denial you claim to decry in others.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 am 
God

Droopy wrote:

Are you in some sort of competition with Schryver for Tard of the Year?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 am 
God

consiglieri wrote:
Droopy wrote:

I suppose someone who has little problem making a fool of himself in front of a gospel doctrine class will have little problem doing it on a message board.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 am 
God

Droopy wrote:

I suppose someone who has little problem making a fool of himself in front of a gospel doctrine class will have little problem doing it on a message board.

I'm sorry to hear you made a fool of yourself in front a gospel doctrine class as well. Perhaps that is why you are so protective of your fragile ego - too many wounds in real life.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 am 
God

Droopy, your political comments have the substance and virtue resulting from following somebodies actual thought. This lacks that or any substance other than the fuzzy mindedness you suggest Beastie return to.

Your misunderstanding of her is bizarre.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 am 
God

huckelberry wrote:
Droopy, your political comments have the substance and virtue resulting from following somebodies actual thought. This lacks that or any substance other than the fuzzy mindedness you suggest Beastie return to.

Thanks, Huck.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 pm 
God

beastie wrote:
huckelberry wrote:

Thanks, Huck.

So, i am having trouble figuring out what exactly this "droopy" is....is this person an actual member of the LDS church or is this person an exmormon parody of a crazy, believing Mormon? If Mormon, I think i have found my new yardstick for how psychologically damaging the LDS church can be...If its an exmo, i would say "bravo"...

Last edited by schreech on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:31 pm 
Droopy is dirty and in denial. I guess that makes him a filthy liar!

Keep it up Droop. You provide intertainment here in the Trailer Park. Don't just write nasty songs. You're welcome to dance on a table in front everyone so we can laugh at you.

Paul O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:21 pm 
God

Droopy

Why even post such things at all? Why all the poems/lyrics that seem really designed to be mean? Seems you are on a spree. I don't understand you at all. A while back you seemingly apologized and acted like you wanted to be kinder and engage on the issue you felt were important enough to spend your time on. I know some here that are ex members or on their way out can be guttural. Still that does not justify responding in like kind does it?

Sorry if I am being too preachy. But a defender of the faith that claims to be the one true church really ought to be above reproach.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Jason Bourne wrote:
Droopy

Why even post such things at all? Why all the poems/lyrics that seem really designed to be mean? Seems you are on a spree. I don't understand you at all. A while back you seemingly apologized and acted like you wanted to be kinder and engage on the issue you felt were important enough to spend your time on. I know some here that are ex members or on their way out can be guttural. Still that does not justify responding in like kind does it?

Sorry if I am being too preachy. But a defender of the faith that claims to be the one true church really ought to be above reproach.

It's okay to be an asshole, but it's a sin to say the word "asshole." If you understand that, you understand Mormons.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 pm 
God

consiglieri wrote:

Will is a brain surgeon, nuclear physicist, MIT mathematician and astrophysicist, all rolled into one compared to Droopy.

Personally, I am just surprised that as much slop as we posters have fed the Droopy troll, that there is any left over for the pigs.

I forecast a bacon shortage.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:43 pm 
God

Your father really should have pulled out, droopy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm 
God

Quote:
It's okay to be an asshole, but it's a sin to say the word "asshole." If you understand that, you understand Mormons.

Darth, go find yourself a bowling ball, a garden hose, a bottle of crunchy peanut butter, a tire iron and a bottle of Night Train.

Do what comes naturally.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:55 pm 
God

Molok wrote:

Molok, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:58 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:
Molok wrote:

Molok, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Can't say that I have but it doesn't surpise me to find out that's where you were conceived.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 pm 
Dark Lord of the Sith

Droopy wrote:
Quote:

Darth, go find yourself a bowling ball, a garden hose, a bottle of crunchy peanut butter, a tire iron and a bottle of Night Train.

Do what comes naturally.

OCDroopy, tell me a story.

How about the story that I've never read the Constitution, but you think that "liberty" comes from the Declaration of Independence and not from the Constitution?

That's one of my favorite stories.

How are things in Mayberry, by the way? Are you the real-life Otis?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:10 pm 
God

Quote:
OCDroopy, tell me a story.

How about the story that I've never read the Constitution, but you think that "liberty" comes from the Declaration of Independence and not from the Constitution?

That's one of my favorite stories.

How are things in Mayberry, by the way? Are you the real-life Otis?

Someone will probably eventually out you as a Scratch sockpuppet. I don't know when or where, but it will undoubtedly eventually take place.

Crawl lower Darth, your nose isn't dirty enough yet.

- Thomas Sowell