It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exmo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:38 am 
Inglorious Bastard

beastie wrote:
You cannot possibly be this stupid and naïve.

Quote:
Some are bad boys, play with Paul's toys
Get ready for a long grind-

Might have to get some moonshine
Some are bad girls, Beastie's swine pearls

Are you truly so stupid that you don't understand how the bolded words are absolutely a sexual innuendo?

Of course you're not that stupid. You're just playing your little game, where you get to indulge in bad behavior and then pretend to yourself that you haven't.

"Pearls" as well can arguably be sexual innuendo. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 am 
God

LOL. You're pathetic.

You put a reference to me as a "bad girl" in a verse in which you make blatant sexual references to Paul, "playing with his toys", "getting ready for a long grind," and you still insist that it's not a sexual innuendo.

Yeah, whoever said you were capable of admitting you were wrong was clearly smoking crack.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:41 am 
God

Redefined wrote:

Indeed it can. I think that, within the context of the rest of the verse, the sexual innuendo makes the most sense, as well. But I decided to let that one go since the others were far more blatant and don't require any pre-existing knowledge about certain sexual terms.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 am 
God

beastie wrote:
LOL. You're pathetic.

You put a reference to me as a "bad girl" in a verse in which you make blatant sexual references to Paul, "playing with his toys", "getting ready for a long grind," and you still insist that it's not a sexual innuendo.

Yeah, whoever said you were capable of admitting you were wrong was clearly smoking crack.

I take it all back. You've been reading far too much Catherine MacKinnon.

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 am 
Inglorious Bastard

Droopy wrote:
beastie wrote:
LOL. You're pathetic.

I take it all back. You've been reading far too much Catherine MacKinnon.

Maybe you can explain then what you were thinking of when you wrote "playing with Paul's toys". . . or maybe we don't want to know!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:49 am 
God

beastie wrote:
Redefined wrote:

Indeed it can. I think that, within the context of the rest of the verse, the sexual innuendo makes the most sense, as well. But I decided to let that one go since the others were far more blatant and don't require any pre-existing knowledge about certain sexual terms.

I've already made clear (what was clear to anyone of average intelligence within the religious context of the song (apostasy, swine, pearls - casting pearls before...well, you get the picture) what was meant.

You're a vector of darkness Beastie.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:50 am 
God

Redefined wrote:
Maybe you can explain then what you were thinking of when you wrote "playing with Paul's toys". . . or maybe we don't want to know!

Oh, he's already admitted that his references to Paul were meant to be sexual. He's just denying that including me as a "bad girl" in the same verse with the clear sexual references was also a sexual innuendo. Hardly convincing.

This isn't the first time that Droopy has done this, of course. Nor will it be the last. He can't help himself.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 am 
God

Droopy wrote:

I've already made clear (what was clear to anyone of average intelligence within the religious context of the song (apostasy, swine, pearls - casting pearls before...well, you get the picture) what was meant.

You're a vector of darkness Beastie.

So, when you stand before Jesus one day, you should be able to recite the verse that referenced me without a shred of embarrassment or shame, eh?

I hope you're buying what you're peddling, because I seriously doubt anyone else is.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:53 am 
God

Quote:

Unless you are now going to accuse me of being Gay, I answered that on another thread. The references to Paul and Beastie are completely and utterly separate.

Paul has his "toys", his tools and methods of attack and bigotry, and much of it is, indeed, sexual.

Beastie has had many pearls cast before her which she has rejected.

IQs above room temperature will have little problem here.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 am 
God

Paul Osborne wrote:
ziiiiiiiiip.

Quote:
Some are bad boys, play with Paul's toys

I have a toy. Want to play? Come on [edited], baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o375ke8Csio

Paul O

Take a good look, Droopy. Paul obviously understood the sexual innuendo in your poem and riffed on it. However, unlike you, he had the good graces to delete my name from it when I so requested.

You, on the other hand, continue to deny what is painfully, laughably obvious.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 am 
God

Quote:

So are "jewels". In Chinese Kung Fu, they are "peaches" and the "golden target". Peaches and pomegranates can be breasts. We can go on and on, can't we?

You see, now I can't write anymore satirical songs because everything is a potential sexual innuendo.

As Foucault would say, I've been silenced.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 am 
God

Droopy wrote:
Unless you are now going to accuse me of being Gay, I answered that on another thread. The references to Paul and Beastie are completely and utterly separate.

LOL! Aren't you some master song-writer? Don't you understand why certain phrases are put together in ONE VERSE?

I would be surprised by the extent to which you will go to deny accepting accountability for your own words, but I've seen you do it before. So no surprise whatsoever.

Penn & Teller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:59 am 
Inglorious Bastard

Droopy wrote:
Quote:

Paul has his "toys", his tools and methods of attack and bigotry, and much of it is, indeed, sexual.

Beastie has had many pearls cast before her which she has rejected.

IQs above room temperature will have little problem here.

No, I didn't mean to accuse that, one does not need to be gay to engage in sexual relations with a person of the same sex.

Ya got to be meticulous about anything in the context of Paul O, because he is of such a specific posting style that cannot be seperated to mean anything other than one thing if you refer to Paul's "toys" or even his "tool". Obviously you can see that can't you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:01 am 
God

Quote:
Oh, he's already admitted that his references to Paul were meant to be sexual. He's just denying that including me as a "bad girl" in the same verse with the clear sexual references was also a sexual innuendo. Hardly convincing.

This isn't the first time that Droopy has done this, of course. Nor will it be the last. He can't help himself.

I've never aimed sexual innuendo at any female here, ever, or spoken of the female anatomy in improper ways.

Be careful here Beastie, I'm not, unlike you, Scratch, and other anonymous cowards here, hiding behind a moniker, nor at MAD.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 am 
God

Droopy wrote:
I've never aimed sexual innuendo at any female here, ever, or spoken of the female anatomy in improper ways.

Be careful here Beastie, I'm not, unlike you, Scratch, and other anonymous cowards here, hiding behind a moniker, nor at MAD.

Isn't the proper response, "I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry"?

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 am 
God

beastie wrote:
Droopy wrote:

LOL! Aren't you some master song-writer? Don't you understand why certain phrases are put together in ONE VERSE?

I would be surprised by the extent to which you will go to deny accepting accountability for your own words, but I've seen you do it before. So no surprise whatsoever.

I accept no accountability for the interpretations you force upon them.

Is your entire life as fraudulent as your continued attempts to character assassinate those here with whom you disagree?

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:06 am 
God

Runtu wrote:
Droopy wrote:

Isn't the proper response, "I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry"?

No, the proper response is "Why don't you go out to Yellowstone National Park and watch a beaver eat your jacket."

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 am 
God

Redefined wrote:

Ya got to be meticulous about anything in the context of Paul O, because he is of such a specific posting style that cannot be seperated to mean anything other than one thing if you refer to Paul's "toys" or even his "tool". Obviously you can see that can't you?

Droopy's tap dancing so fast his feet are getting tangled up. He already admitted his reference to Paul was intended to be sexual:

Droopy, from page 1:

Quote:
"Paul's toys" are indeed allusions to his continual obsession with sex, masturbation, liquor, sinning, and dong every in-your-face thing he can think of the would offend the teachings and standards of the Church ("toys" are his "tools" or "methods" in other words).

So, he admits that "Paul's toys" is a sexual reference. He then says "get ready for a long grind", which, following the clearly sexual reference to Paul's toys, is another obvious sexual reference. Then he calls me a "bad girl" in the same verse that, so far, contained explicit sexual references.

And he expects anyone to believe it wasn't a sexual innuendo?

Indeed pathetic. All of it. I'm not sure which is more pathetic of the following two options:

1 - Droopy is aware, as any reasonable adult would be, of the sexual innuendo, but just refuses to admit it because he's, well, Droopy.

2 - Droopy truly is unaware of the clear sexual innuendo, as he is unaware of his numerous other sexual innuendos towards women posters on this site. Why would he be in such a state of denial? Obviously his religious beliefs would frown upon making sexual innuendos towards women, and yet he can't help himself. There are a couple of possibilities why he can't help himself, and none of them are flattering. But he cannot bring himself to recognize that he can't help himself and behaves contra his religious convictions, so he remains in denial.

Penn & Teller

Last edited by beastie on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 am 
Inglorious Bastard

Just be sure that you keep your songs to yourself at work. "She took it the wrong way" isn't going to fly when you get slapped with a sexual harrasment charge.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am 
God

Quote:
Oh, he's already admitted that his references to Paul were meant to be sexual.

Of course, as satire, it was. Paul has long distinguished himself here as someone rather overtly preoccupied with the subject. He provided the material.

Quote:
He's just denying that including me as a "bad girl" in the same verse with the clear sexual references was also a sexual innuendo. Hardly convincing.

This is just to Scratchian to be believed. The master speaks through his disciples.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am 
God

Droopy wrote:
No, the proper response is "Go out to Yellowstone National Park and watch a beaver eat your jacket."

I would have apologized. It's amazing how much the words "I'm sorry" can accomplish.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next