BYU bans UTUBE

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

If they ban the video stuff, how will all the young college guys enjoy projectile vomiting from consuming Mentos and a 2 liter Coke?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Come on Jason. Get serious. The problem with Harmony's reccommed is that either it very likely doesn't' exist (as her transperant lack of even some very rudimentary knowledge of gospel doctrine, philosphy, and LDS culture indicates), or its being held and used without her Bishop or SPs knowledge of what she really believes about the Church (its a complete and utter fraud relative to its claimed divine origin and authority. Its an artifact of a nineteenth century religious huckster), Joseph Smith (a pedophile, adulterer, liar and crank), Gordon B. Hinckley (a crank), modern church counsel (very un-policically correct, and not at all given to following fashionable socio-cultural trends like conveinence abortion on demand, sexual activity outside of marriage, Gay marriage, radical feminism, body piercing, and the continual bashing of the General Authorities of the church as pathetic, out of touch, bigoted control freaks).

The question I've been asking since I've known her is just what on earth she's doing in the Church at all? I haven't yet come to any clear conclusions about that.

Have you?
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Come on Jason. Get serious.

I am serious. And I find plu's obsession with her strange.

The problem with Harmony's reccommed is that either it very likely doesn't' exist (as her transperant lack of even some very rudimentary knowledge of gospel doctrine, philosphy, and LDS culture indicates), or its being held and used without her Bishop or SPs knowledge of what she really believes about the Church (its a complete and utter fraud relative to its claimed divine origin and authority.

Whether it exists or no is not the point. Argue with her issues. If she is lying then so what. That is between her and well, whoever. Anyway, based on what I know of her it does exist and she holds one. I have no reason to doubt. Whether she shoulld hold one or not is not your decision or mine. It is her bishops and SP. And if they ok it then but out. If she lies to get it that is her problem.

You see, I think personal attacks are unecessary, though you and plu think charecter assisination and attacks are ok. That is where we differ.

Its an artifact of a nineteenth century religious huckster), Joseph Smith (a pedophile, adulterer, liar and crank), Gordon B. Hinckley (a crank), modern church counsel (very un-policically correct, and not at all given to following fashionable socio-cultural trends like conveinence abortion on demand, sexual activity outside of marriage, Gay marriage, radical feminism, body piercing, and the continual bashing of the General Authorities of the church as pathetic, out of touch, bigoted control freaks).

I have no ieda what the heck you are trying to say here.

The question I've been asking since I've known her is just what on earth she's doing in the Church at all? I haven't yet come to any clear conclusions about that.

Frankly since you have no say over who and who is not a member it is not relevant to the discussion.

Have you?

Oh I may ponder this at times but really, I am happy to let people be where they are and get what they can. But you think I ought to be out as well.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:Come on Jason. Get serious. The problem with Harmony's reccommed is that either it very likely doesn't' exist (as her transperant lack of even some very rudimentary knowledge of gospel doctrine, philosphy, and LDS culture indicates), or its being held and used without her Bishop or SPs knowledge of what she really believes about the Church (its a complete and utter fraud relative to its claimed divine origin and authority. Its an artifact of a nineteenth century religious huckster), Joseph Smith (a pedophile, adulterer, liar and crank), Gordon B. Hinckley (a crank), modern church counsel (very un-policically correct, and not at all given to following fashionable socio-cultural trends like conveinence abortion on demand, sexual activity outside of marriage, Gay marriage, radical feminism, body piercing, and the continual bashing of the General Authorities of the church as pathetic, out of touch, bigoted control freaks).

Have you?

Holy Kolob Undies Batman!~~~!!~~~!!!~~~!!!!~~!!!!!

Quick Robin/coggins...To the mormoncave so we can jump in the mormonmobile and report this dastardly person to the authorities!
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning