It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: what should I give a talk on?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm 
God

In all fairlness, someone should probably email Will and let him know that Mel Gibson got drunk and is using his profile to post here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm 
God

Mr shryver, you are typical of the LDS Morons I have come to loathe. You misuse of trademarks will put this and other sites in the sights of the Feds if they let you keep it up. The fact you are a buttwipe is secondary.

If you don't have a registered trademark misuse of it is a federal crime. But.. you are an "Active Mormon MoronicPriesthood Holder" aren't you? Rules and law don't apply to the likes of YOU.

Maybe it was you I overheard at Maddocks Restaurant last week pissing and moaning about 'the n___s' on the UofU basketball team. From what you post here you seem the type.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm 
honorentheos wrote:
In all fairlness, someone should probably email Will and let him know that Mel Gibson got drunk and is using his profile to post here.

I think Mel Gibson repented long ago. Willie doesn't know what the word "repent" means, in spite of dishing it out to others liberally. Mote, beam and all that.

The more he comes here to make an ass of himself and his Church, the better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
Thanks everyone. Great responses. Yes I'm glad they let me choose the topic. If they would have asked me to talk about Joseph Smith I would have no choice but to kindly refuse. After refusing, they would ask why and I'd have to start down a new path...

I talked to my wife last night about how great it would be to make the clean break so that we could pursue our dreams (having money and time to do support the charity we like) and she agreed. But then we started to talk about the repercussions. I would lose my TR and not be able to join in-laws and my own family in all the sealings, blessings, etc, etc going on and they would all see us for who we are and likely judge us and it would be a mess. What if I can't baptize my son when next year? I know what people on this board are going to say - it is our life we should follow our hearts. It is not that easy. I consider myself stuck in a grip with no easy way out.

I think you're a hypocritical coward, and a despicable fraud.

Oh, I'm sure you have some positive qualities as well. Most hypocritical cowards do. All I know is that if I were your son, I would be ashamed to call you my father. If I were your father, I'd be ashamed to call you my son. You demonstrably lack the moral backbone to act on your own convictions. No doubt this character flaw is at the root of the faithlessness that has now caused you to become alienated from the restored gospel.

You have officially joined the ranks of The Great and Spacious Trailer Park®, and you gleefully point your finger of scorn towards those still partaking of the fruit of the tree--at least from the cowardly security of your pseudonym. And yet, faced with the minor discomfort of owning your disbelief in the eyes of your erstwhile ward brothers and sisters, you opt instead to stand before them, pretend to be one with them, and then rush back afterwards to this cesspool of hate and vengeance to report your deed and heap ridicule on the stupid rubes in the chapel who continue to believe those things you are now convinced to be nothing more than fairy tales and lies.

Frankly, you disgust me.

Wow! fire and brimstone. But it all needs to be put in context on a psychiatrists couch somewhere.
I just realized that you doubt the truth of the Mormon church but, just in case, you are afraid God will notice your doubts so you bluster and shout damnation at the honest doubters as if you think you are the new Porter Rockwell. 'Who me? Doubt? Never! Look at me cuss out the apostates!'
Stop overcompensating.

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm 
God

Tarski wrote:
William Schryver wrote:
You demonstrably lack the moral backbone to act on your own convictions. No doubt this character flaw is at the root of the faithlessness that has now caused you to become alienated from the restored gospel.

I just realized that you doubt the truth of the Mormon church....
Stop overcompensating.

You just noticed?

No kidding. What would Will be like if he acted on his true convictions instead of this heated overcompensating?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 pm 
God

dblagent007 wrote:
Will, it seems that you have cleaned up your foul mouthed, vulgar antics of old. I guess posting all those old posts of yours on MAD had a positive impact after all (I loved the mods reason for deleting my post "Don't bring filth here" - not my filth, but your filth.

I'm the same as always, thank you.

And I assure you that your interpretation of events is mistaken, and no one was fooled--at least among those that matter.

You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications. No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the other whore's whelps here in the Perpetual Circle Jerk Suite™.

That said, I'm sure it won't keep you from trying.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 pm 
God

Interesting. Thanks again for the opinions. I think I will talk about John 4 and the woman at the well. For some reason this story fascinates me considering the history of Samaritans. Maybe I mis-interpret it, but it seems like a great example of Christ helping someone who has low self-esteem.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm 
William Schryver wrote:
dblagent007 wrote:
Will, it seems that you have cleaned up your foul mouthed, vulgar antics of old. I guess posting all those old posts of yours on MAD had a positive impact after all (I loved the mods reason for deleting my post "Don't bring filth here" - not my filth, but your filth.

And I assure you that your interpretation of events is mistaken, and no one was fooled--at least among those that matter.

You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications. No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the other whore's whelps here in the Perpetual Circle Jerk Suite™.

I love when you prove the point you attempting to refute in the same breath. You are funny.

This is the version he posted on MAD.
Quote:
You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications. No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the whore's whelps you call friends.
Needless to say I find this amusing.

Last edited by Gadianton Plumber on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
Interesting. Thanks again for the opinions. I think I will talk about John 4 and the woman at the well. For some reason this story fascinates me considering the history of Samaritans. Maybe I mis-interpret it, but it seems like a great example of Christ helping someone who has low self-esteem.

Hi Zeezrom,

Great choice, IMHO.

Wishing you and your family peace!!!

Ceeboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
dblagent007 wrote:

No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the other whore's whelps here in the Perpetual Circle Jerk Suite™.

And at least one Catholic named Ceeboo.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 pm 
God

Quote:
I just realized that you doubt the truth of the Mormon church....
Stop overcompensating.

I suspect that secret doubts are not the only thing for which Will is overcompensating.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm 
God

Hello Beastie,

Well, there is a reason why he is in the theater, Madame. Mr. William "Perpetual Circle Jerk Suite" Schryver is not in denial; he is in purgatory and he is very, very upset about it.

Very Respectfully,

Doctor CamNC4Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
dblagent007 wrote:

A Will Schryver post wouldn't be complete without a circle jerk reference! I still think the shame you felt when "those that matter" saw your vulgarities produced some meaningful changes. You could prove me wrong with an innuendo laced discussion of KA's black dress, but I don't think you will.

By the way, could you point out the outright fabrications contained in your collection of greatest hits. I certainly wouldn't want to repost something like that. Of course, I think it was all true and you only said there were outright fabrications because you had to save face with "those that matter" over on MAD. I'll let you prove me wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm 
God

Gadianton Plumber wrote:
This is the version he posted on MAD.
Quote:
You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications. No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the whore's whelps you call friends.
Needless to say I find this amusing.

I fixed it for him, so far, Nemesis let it stand, but did give the "back on topic" post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 am 
God

Will,

As twisted as the Mormon church is, there is still plenty of virtue in it to influence even a piece of ____ like you to become a better person.

I am astonished at your unbridled wolflike thirst to hunt down, condemn and destroy the Mormon Jesus' straying sheep. This behavior is forbidden under Mormon law.

Perhaps someday we may witness the Shepherd hunting you down.

You profess to emulate something you do not understand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 am 
Founder & Visionary

William Schryver wrote:
You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications.

That is a lie. Pokatator simply copied-and-pasted your quotes in their full context. There were no fabrications. You wrote what you wrote.

Quote:
No one except apostates and those well on their way have ever believed for a minute that I am the "foul mouthed, vulgar" caricature championed by you and the other whore's whelps here in the Perpetual Circle Jerk Suite™.

On the contrary, I'm quite sure that everyone believed it, including your fellow MA&Dites.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:42 am 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Quote:

On the contrary, I'm quite sure that everyone believed it, including your fellow MA&Dites.

Sometimes introspection is simply impossible, due to barely hidden flaws of such magnitude as to be overwhelming to the ego. Horror at one's actions results in denial and a hardening of the heart to such a level that repentence is not possible. Only those further along the self-actualization scale than Will can bear to look that deeply inside.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 am 
God

Quote:
Quote:
You didn't post "old posts" of mine. You posted a classic anti-mormon propaganda hit-piece that originated with Pig-in-a-Pokatator--a collection of out-of-context quotes liberally sprinkled with outright fabrications.

That is a lie. Pokatator simply copied-and-pasted your quotes in their full context. There were no fabrications. You wrote what you wrote.

No, it's not a lie. In the first place, there is not one bit of "context" in the citations. Pig-in-a-Pokatator's post consisted of nothing but non-contextual sound bites--some of them, I must confess, quite clever and entertaining. I got a good laugh going through them. At least those that were actually mine.

And I've never used the phrase "f____ing douche" in my life.

Quote:
Quote:

And I'm quite sure that (as per usual) you don't know what you're talking about. You see, unlike you, I actually interact with these people on a regular basis. I know what they think about the second-rate propaganda that emanates from The Great and Spacious Trailer Park™. And my popularity among them is directly proportional to the degree to which I have said what others only wish they might have said. Like, for example, characterizing "Doctor" Scratch as a diseased attention whore.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 pm 
God

Quote:
You just noticed?

No kidding. What would Will be like if he acted on his true convictions instead of this heated overcompensating?

I'm sure my looming apostasy--or even my secret doubting (lol!)--constitutes one of your fondest hopes.

It's so flattering to see you longing for me to "join the team."

You need to understand, however, that I really have no desire whatsoever to instantly become the biggest rodent in this fetid back alley of Mormonism's refuse.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 pm 
I am not trying to be insulting. Do you REALLY think you are being witty? Have you read your words or your tone?

I am angry I was ever lumped with you. At least I manned up and accepted my stupidity. You are a few feet beyond lost. I have the proof in my siggy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:27 pm 
God

Gadianton Plumber wrote:
I am not trying to be insulting. Do you REALLY think you are being witty?

I, on the other hand, am trying to be insulting. Being witty is simply an unavoidable byproduct of my saying anything at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next