It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: what should I give a talk on?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 am 
God

The Great and Spacious Trailer Park™

Can you point me to the Trademark registration paperwork of site where we can confirm this name is actually and legally trademarked? Where the registration paperwork is?

I would like to see it to see if you are publishing the Truth and using the mark legally.

I ask because in my checking this I came up with the following" There are no U.S. trademarks found for The Great and Spacious Trailer Park

If you are using the Trademark symbol illegally... you are in violation of Federal laws in the US. Is this what you are doing or is the paperwork and registration just not showing up on a search?

Living in Utah I am only too familiar with thieves, liars and con-men... after all, I attend LDS services. So, put up or shut up bigmouth online.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am 
God

William Schryver wrote:
zeezrom wrote:
Thanks everyone. Great responses. Yes I'm glad they let me choose the topic. If they would have asked me to talk about Joseph Smith I would have no choice but to kindly refuse. After refusing, they would ask why and I'd have to start down a new path...

I talked to my wife last night about how great it would be to make the clean break so that we could pursue our dreams (having money and time to do support the charity we like) and she agreed. But then we started to talk about the repercussions. I would lose my TR and not be able to join in-laws and my own family in all the sealings, blessings, etc, etc going on and they would all see us for who we are and likely judge us and it would be a mess. What if I can't baptize my son when next year? I know what people on this board are going to say - it is our life we should follow our hearts. It is not that easy. I consider myself stuck in a grip with no easy way out.

I think you're a hypocritical coward, and a despicable fraud.

Oh, I'm sure you have some positive qualities as well. Most hypocritical cowards do. All I know is that if I were your son, I would be ashamed to call you my father. If I were your father, I'd be ashamed to call you my son. You demonstrably lack the moral backbone to act on your own convictions. No doubt this character flaw is at the root of the faithlessness that has now caused you to become alienated from the restored gospel.

You have officially joined the ranks of The Great and Spacious Trailer Park®, and you gleefully point your finger of scorn towards those still partaking of the fruit of the tree--at least from the cowardly security of your pseudonym. And yet, faced with the minor discomfort of owning your disbelief in the eyes of your erstwhile ward brothers and sisters, you opt instead to stand before them, pretend to be one with them, and then rush back afterwards to this cesspool of hate and vengeance to report your deed and heap ridicule on the stupid rubes in the chapel who continue to believe those things you are now convinced to be nothing more than fairy tales and lies.

Frankly, you disgust me.

Hi William,

First, I must admit that this contribution SHOCKS me on several levels.
( including but not limited to the position you hold in representing the LDS Church as well as LDS Aplogetics ).

If I may offer you a few words from someone who has no dog in this fight:

There is a fellow LDS who is currently stuggling ( as many of us do at some point in our perspective journeys ) in their journey and you choose " THIS " as a method to reach out to him ?????? Simply put, IMHO, that is crazy.

Coward ???? Hardly, IMHO. On the contrary, it takes enormous courage ( when you consider the " risks " and deep pain involved ) to consider a possible exit.

I simply can not understand ( under any circumstance ) your response you have offered to a fellow human being.

If there was ever a time to extend the " christian " love, support, and compassion to the ones who are smack in the middle of a " crisis ", this IMHO, would most certainly be the proper time.

I stand firmly puzzled by your judgement of another human being and find it to be way " out of bounds " to use his son/father for your benefit.

Peace,
Ceeboo

Last edited by Ceeboo on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am 
Ceeboo,

I cannot express how pleased I am that you are posting on this board. I promise that if you choose to remain with us, you will read some of the best discussions regarding Mormonism to be found on the internet. Yes, we are rowdy, but this is a free speech place and ideas are not censored, nor is ANY viewpoint. The signal to noise ratio is much, much, much better than at MAD.

Your posts are fantastic and you always reflect your faith very well. I like your contributions over at the MAD house a great deal. Please don't let the smears of predisposed people sour you to this place.

I hope beyond hope you remain with us and continue to post.

Gadianton Plumber
GSA Undersecretary of Chips and Beer
Mopologetic Peer-review Watch Capacity Planner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
It is time for me to share my most beloved Priesthood story about love and kindness in behalf of Will.

A stake president and BYU professor who lives in Springville, Utah began to help my SIL with her studies as she was going through her Ph.D. program. She was young and single at the beginning but later got married and now lives with her family out of state. It became obvious to all of us around her that this man was beginning to have feelings for our SIL. She saw things as he was being nice and helpful to her and was genuine. He would call her often and find ways to visit with her alone in his office. One day he took her on a walk in some lonely place and confided in her of his bad relationship with his own wife. Very luckily for SIL, she moved with her husband out of Utah. My my wife and I feared for her safety and told her many times over the years that this man has an agenda and she needs to get away from him and report him. We know he still tries to contact her. I'm planning to report him for his abuse. Will just gave me a reason to do it!

This story tells me plainly of one thing: kindness is more important than the priesthood. This man was not kind to his wife and his priesthood was nothing more than a parody.

Classic!

That's absolutely right, Zeez buddy, your story exemplifies the majority of the male practitioners of Mormonism: they put on a pious front, but secretly they are longing to hungrily defile every underage virgin they come across.

And were it not for your pathetic hypocritical cowardice, you wouldn't be counted among them anymore; you'd stand on your convictions! But alas, you are a limp-wristed, panty-waisted wimp with not an ounce of moral fortitude in your soul.

You belong here in the Singlewide of the Damned®. Look up A, Il Maledetto. He can help you with the millstone fitting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 pm 
I will send a kilo of brunost to whoever posts this over at MAD. Would DCP and his gang of zombies defend this?

Will, you are awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:

That's absolutely right, Zeez buddy, your story exemplifies the majority of the male practitioners of Mormonism: they put on a pious front, but secretly they are longing to hungrily defile every underage virgin they come across.

Quit projecting your personal desires onto Zee. We all know where you stand on sexuality, underage or not.

Quote:
And were it not for your pathetic hypocritical cowardice, you wouldn't be counted among them anymore; you'd stand on your convictions! But alas, you are a limp-wristed, panty-waisted wimp with not an ounce of moral fortitude in your soul.

Quote:
You belong here in the Singlewide of the Damned®. Look up A, Il Maledetto. He can help you with the millstone fitting.

At least some of us don't claim that our priesthood is intact, William. You forfeited yours long ago, your protestations notwithstanding.

Oh, and Zee is standing on his convictions, which is more than can be said for you. Geez, Will! You're such an embarrassment to any LDS member!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 pm 
God

Hello,

Might I suggest Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver is as much a mean-spirited drunk as our lovable Mr. Paul O? I would kindly recommend to Mr. William "Circle Jerk" Schryver that he atone for his behavior, get back on the Word of Wisdom wagon, and seek professional help to manage his alcoholism (and anger issues).

Very Respectfully,

Doctor CamNC4Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm 
midnight rambler

William Schryver wrote:
Classic!

No, Will. zeezrom's story does not broadly brushstroke the majority of the male practitioners of Mormonism. Just those that emulate the life and conduct of Joseph Smith.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 pm 
I retained my priesthood when I left the Church. God gave me his priesthood, wrinkled men in diapers did not. I will bless those that seek to be blessed, comfort those that seek to be comforted. And I will do it in the name of Jesus Christ. THAT is something no Mormon can claim.

What do you think of that, Will? Fraudulent?

Elder Gadianton Plumber
GSA Undersecretary of Chips and Beer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm 
midnight rambler

zeezrom,

When you first came here, Polygamy Porter vehemently questioned whether you were here trolling, in reality a mopologist.

Now you've been subjected to the judgment and wrath of Will 'the Shrill' Schryver.

I cannot think of a greater testament to the courage of your postings and the genuineness of your questioning.

I think you are on the right path--wherever it might lead you. 'To thine ownself be true.'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm 
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hello,

Might I suggest Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver is as much a mean-spirited drunk as our lovable Mr. Paul O? I would kindly recommend to Mr. William "Circle Jerk" Schryver that he atone for his behavior, get back on the Word of Wisdom wagon, and seek professional help to manage his alcoholism (and anger issues).

Very Respectfully,

Doctor CamNC4Me

Doctor CamNC4Me

Leave Paul O out of this. We both know he has a heart of gold and is full of love. He is merely going through a rough spot. To compare someone as good as Paul to someone as icky as Will is straight up not fair.

Your Student
Gadianton Plumber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm 
Harmony wrote:
At least some of us don't claim that our priesthood is intact, William. You forfeited yours long ago, your protestations notwithstanding.

Oh, and Zee is standing on his convictions, which is more than can be said for you. Geez, Will! You're such an embarrassment to any LDS member!

Amen, Harm!

Oh, and Will....I notice that you decided to by-pass my post. What's the matter? Too afraid to admit that I'm right?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm 
God

Oh great, Will's back at shot gun in the apostate crusier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73EZOM0nrY

I suppose the moderation at mad has started to dry up the shooting practice.

Run CeeBoo, run!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:36 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:
Harmony wrote:

Amen, Harm!

Oh, and Will....I notice that you decided to by-pass my post. What's the matter? Too afraid to admit that I'm right?

Hardly.

Truth be told, I regard you as too shallow and insignificant to bother with.

You're just the homely waitress wandering from table to table here in the singlewide, hoping that someone will get drunk enough to ask you out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 pm 
God

William Schryver wrote:
Hardly.

You're just the homely waitress wandering from table to table here in the singlewide, hoping that someone will get drunk enough to ask you out.

Is this the best you can do? C'mon, Will! You're slipping!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 pm 
Will wrote:
Hardly.

I feel sorry for you, Will. That Napoleon complex you walk around with must be exhausting to keep in check.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm 
God

zeezrom,

In case you are not familiar with Will, the reason he has attacked you here is not because you have spoken of leaving the church, but that you have mentioned a possibility of not leaving quite so quickly, maybe never.

You are a dreaded "Fifth Columnist" an enemy from within.

I think Paul O. hit the nail on the head recently. William and Paul are two peas in a pod, William so fears turning to his true nature he attacks any and all who threaten his infirm footing in resisting the "bad boy" within.

Any bad influence within the ward is his biggest temptation and hence his worst enemy.

William does not have the integrity to face the questions that you and your wife are now contemplating. It is something that he cannot face ... at any cost.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm 
God

Hello again William,

This very short thread has been " mind-bending " to me and indeed shocking. ( At the risk of looking like I am piling on, that is not my intent, please allow me to make another effort to simply share with you ).

This thread was started by someone who was ASKING folks here for some advice ( makes me feel confident he wanted to recieve some ).

Then he simply offered a sincere thank you to the ones who took the time to give him said advice.

This ( above ) was the reason for your first, IMHO, ridiculous off topic post and has continued in that same " flavor " ????

Considering the OP, why on God's green Earth are you posting what you are??????

Perhaps, if you have NOTHING of benefit to offer the OP, you should simply consider not offering anything.

I am deeply saddened that the OP is now FORCED to focus on " YOU " and because of this threads diversion, not able to GET the advice he has asked for. Simply wrong ( LDS or not ) on many layers.

Peace,
Ceeboo

Extras deleted per Ceeboo's request: harmony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm 
Star B

Quite simply, Will, you're an embarrassment to the God you profess to worship. You must get some sick, twisted pleasure out attacking people who are in pain, since, according to Mormonism, you "crucify Christ anew" each time you sin. So, each time you respond in the fashion you're so famous for, or make one of your nasty comments, you're putting your Savior through pain once again.

Way to go. The world, and Mormonism, will be a much better place when you're gone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm 
the very elect

Will has obvious problems in his personal life, outside of his online world that are out of his control.

This is evident by his constant attempt to control people here and MA&D.

Could it be a family member who has doubts that he cannot fix?

Last edited by Polygamy-Porter on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm 
LOL. I just got home from work, and who should be here spitting the dummy other than Willie Wanker?

With all of his whining about the GSTP, he’s loves this place too bad. He shouts “swine!”, then jumps right in to better everyone else at snorting and rolling in the mud. LOL.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next