It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Open Letter to Dr. Shades
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:46 pm 
Charlatan

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Markk,

Just like the threads with Trump and his various illegal, immoral, and venal issues that we’ve pointed out and proved ad nauseam, you’re impervious to reason and rationality. You’ve decided that my taking you to task is equivalent to Smokey’s neo-Mormon fascism.

You don’t really read, anyway. You don’t click on links and actually consume the content to challenge yourself. You’re a skimmer, like the others on this board that don’t read, and then you respond to a quick scan with nonsense that ends up going in circles. You’re doing it now, you’ll do it tomorrow, and you’ll convince yourself that you’re the victim because you’ve been called out.

It’s basically the same as the Holocaust, really.

- Doc

You have taken me to task? On what? You think I am a daft skimmer, and I believe you are unhappy person, who probably doesn't even like yourself...so now what? You probably have a shed like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vlr-J9Sbww

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 pm 
2nd Counselor

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
by the way, I’m using a syntax tool, a pretty good one, and I’ve narrowed down Smokey’s online alternate id to six strong candidates. If he ends up being who I think he is, I have some thinking to do because it’s one of those IRL things no one comes back from.

- Doc

Like the spongebob square pants meme that some anti-Mormon reported to be a domestic terror threat, this seems sort of like an IRL threat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have to admit that the thought of you wasting hours of your life, which is well past the halfway mark, on analyzing my posts with your syntax machine makes me absolutely diamonds.

Please don’t hesitate to post your findings. I’ve already proven my main two hypotheses and everything after this is just gravy.

I wonder if you support physically removing people you identify as Nazis from your country, or just throwing them all in jail? Since they are ruining your country and are a perceived threat to civilized society.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 pm 
Charlatan

Lemmie wrote:
I consider that extreme, and inappropriate for terrestrial.

Again, it does not matter to me where it is on the forum. It is garbage and I don't have to read it or respond to it, it is a choice...mine.

Are comments about Mormons appropriate for this forum. I have lots of very good loving LDS family members, even if I believe they are deceived, that would be highly offended by some of the things said about their faith...some of which I have written.

Or is it okay when people say terrible things about my Christian faith and God here...is that okay and appropriate?

There are many things said on the board, whether on this forum or another that offend...I think many here are just splitting hairs, it's like saying it is okay to allow racist behavior on the board. but just not in the middle kingdom.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 pm 
Seedy Academician

Markk wrote:
Again, it does not matter to me where it is on the forum. It is garbage and I don't have to read it or respond to it, it is a choice...mine.

Are comments about Mormons appropriate for this forum. I have lots of very good loving LDS family members, even if I believe they are deceived, that would be highly offended by some of the things said about their faith...some of which I have written.

Or is it okay when people say terrible things about my Christian faith and God here...is that okay and appropriate?

There are many things said on the board, whether on this forum or another that offend...I think many here are just splitting hairs, it's like saying it is okay to allow racist behavior on the board. but just not in the middle kingdom.

Markk, I recognize that people cross some boundaries here, but that simply is not comparable to the history of Jewish genocide. Offensive is one thing. What Smokey is doing is downright dangerous. Res Ipsa was right to be suspicious of Smokey inviting actual violence to be visited upon people posting on this board.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:34 pm 
God

In Markk’s world:

- A boy stealing a candy bar is the same as armed robbery.

- A wife berates a husband for forgetting to buy milk after work is the same as China’s oppression of Muslims.

- A playground dustup is the same as the Rape of Nanking.

- A jaywalker being ticketed is basically 9/11.

Or reversing this a bit...

- Trump violating the emoluments clause is just like sneaking a bite of your wife’s dessert.

- Christians promoting conversion therapy is akin to sharing an opinion about the Dodgers during a break.

- Jailing and tearing apart families at the border is just like putting a toddler in time out.

See? When you’re in possession of an autistic view of morality and social convention confusing Mormons and ex-Mormons talking about Mormonism and god-belief with the immorality of Jew hatred and White supremacy is the same because both are hate.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:44 pm 
Dragon

I do owe Shades a public apology for spamming that disgusting thread. Sorry, Shades. Thank you for only giving me a verbal warning. I appreciate that.

I am not sorry for calling out Smokey's disgusting white supremacist BS though. It never was about Mormonism, it was about his hatred for the Jews. As I pointed out, his bluing word variations of JEW speaks for itself. My bet is that he will now abandon his effort, because his propaganda doesn't have the audience he desires. Good riddance.

Riding on a speeding train;
trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain;
Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world
can change your direction:
One step where events converge
may alter your perception.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 pm 
2nd Counselor

grindael wrote:

Actually, there is plenty of evidence that the Mormons murdered innocent people.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:59 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
My bet is that he will now abandon his effort, because his propaganda doesn't have the audience he desires. Good riddance.

I actually need him to get in a few more prolonged conversations with board members. He’s not showing as Smoot, by the way. I have him narrowed down to four candidates (kind of five, but that result isn’t looking strong). Anyway. Try to get him in a few more discussions if you will.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:02 pm 
2nd Counselor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:18 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
grindael wrote:
My bet is that he will now abandon his effort, because his propaganda doesn't have the audience he desires. Good riddance.

I actually need him to get in a few more prolonged conversations with board members. He’s not showing as Smoot, by the way. I have him narrowed down to four candidates (kind of five, but that result isn’t looking strong). Anyway. Try to get him in a few more discussions if you will.

- Doc

I’m sure you’ve got this already, but if you want any additional help ruling out the parts he has plagiarized, just let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 pm 
Charlatan

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
In Markk’s world:

- A boy stealing a candy bar is the same as armed robbery.

- A wife berates a husband for forgetting to buy milk after work is the same as China’s oppression of Muslims.

- A playground dustup is the same as the Rape of Nanking.

- A jaywalker being ticketed is basically 9/11.

Or reversing this a bit...

- Trump violating the emoluments clause is just like sneaking a bite of your wife’s dessert.

- Christians promoting conversion therapy is akin to sharing an opinion about the Dodgers during a break.

- Jailing and tearing apart families at the border is just like putting a toddler in time out.

See? When you’re in possession of an autistic view of morality and social convention confusing Mormons and ex-Mormons talking about Mormonism and god-belief with the immorality of Jew hatred and White supremacy is the same because both are hate.

- Doc

LOL..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm 
2nd Counselor

Don’t forget that I also plagiarized in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=1205168#p1205168

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 pm 
Charlatan

Kishkumen wrote:

Markk, I recognize that people cross some boundaries here, but that simply is not comparable to the history of Jewish genocide. Offensive is one thing. What Smokey is doing is downright dangerous. Res Ipsa was right to be suspicious of Smokey inviting actual violence to be visited upon people posting on this board.

What about Christians being persecuted and murdered in several countries?...it is happening today. Yet the hate for Christianity often appears on his forum, do you ask for those posts to be removed?

Again, if you feed it, it will grow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 pm 
God

Smokey wrote:
[img]http://magaimg.net/img/9v9i.jpg[/im g]

Don’t forget that I also [color=#0000FF ]plagiarized[/color] in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=1205168#p1205168

Doc knows I’m not referring to attempts at parody that are obvious. Plagiarism is dishonestly representing other people’s words as your own, which Doc along with everyone else already knows you do. Your attempts to obfuscate just make it more obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:08 pm 
2nd Counselor

Lemmie wrote:
Smokey wrote:

Don’t forget that I also plagiarized in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=1205168#p1205168

Doc knows I’m not referring to attempts at parody that are obvious. Plagiarism is dishonestly representing other people’s words as your own, which Doc along with everyone else already knows you do. Your attempts to obfuscate just make it more obvious.

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:31 pm 
God

Smokey wrote:
[img]http://magaimg.net/img/9v9y.jpg[/img ]

LOL

:lol: Thank you for documenting your plagiarism, although you left out a couple of posts. That’s okay, i have them already.

(It is just too easy to get something out of someone with such a short fuse.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:43 pm 
2nd Counselor

Don’t forget this one either:

Bonus points because it’s plagiarism and a terrorist threat.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:57 pm 
God

You’re starting to repeat stuff, and you’re an intellectually dishonest plagiarizer.
At this point, you’re only performing for yourself. What a bore.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:02 am 
2nd Counselor

I think this thread is proof otherwise.

I’m feverishly plagiarizing material for Chosen Ones: Part 2 and I can’t wait to watch you become unglued over blue font again.

Last edited by Smokey on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 am 
Seedy Academician

Markk wrote:
What about Christians being persecuted and murdered in several countries?...it is happening today. Yet the hate for Christianity often appears on his forum, do you ask for those posts to be removed?

Again, if you feed it, it will grow.

Let’s concentrate on the situation where we are and the power dynamics here. You can’t be a persecuted minority where you are the majority. What I said stands: there is in this country no genocidal persecution of Christians comparable to the genocide of the Jews in the 20th century. Any threat against Christians here is minimal compared to those based on race. The police aren’t profiling people for being Christians. Incidents of arson are usually not aimed at churches filled with white Christians. It is synagogues and black churches that face the biggest threats.

Just drop the false equivalence, Markk. Stop giving support to anti-Semites and white supremacists. That’s all you are accomplishing with this sad joke of an “argument” you are making.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 am 
Dragon

Although he's really busy here, there's no activity on his "Chosen" thread. I doubt there will be any more future contributions. :lol:

Riding on a speeding train;
trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain;
Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world
can change your direction:
One step where events converge
may alter your perception.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next