It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fast and Testimony Meetings: Are They On The Chopping Bl
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:33 pm 
God

It is “disdain” you mental midget.

I explained very briefly and supported others who explained it more comprehensively. My views were not hidden and you asking me to restate them is for the benefit of your new audience of cackling hyenas so I feel no impulse to oblige you.

As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore. The fear is so paralyzing I cannot come up with words to describe it so I will let the immortal words of Madmartigan speak for me:

“Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

Anyways, I am done here so enjoy arguing with yourself. Please delete the account Shades.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:40 pm 
God

The Nehor wrote:
It is “disdain” you mental midget.

I explained very briefly and supported others who explained it more comprehensively. My views were not hidden and you asking me to restate them is for the benefit of your new audience of cackling hyenas so I feel no impulse to oblige you.

As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore. The fear is so paralyzing I cannot come up with words to describe it so I will let the immortal words of Madmartigan speak for me:

“Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!”

Anyways, I am done here so enjoy arguing with yourself. Please delete the account Shades.

well, that's what I thought. It's just like old times. Nehor can't use words to defend his position. Years and years of posturing with no substance.

Beg for a delete and run off. It's safe on MD&D. You were never one of the braver posters on that board. You always begged for intervention, like you're begging shades now. The world is cruel place for Nehor.

2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:48 pm 
God

Here is a trip down memory lane if anyone wants to read about Nehor's departure. From Dr. Scratch's 2011 Top Ten Happenings in Mopologetics:
viewtopic.php?p=525593

Quote:
10. The Nehor is Booed Off of MormonDiscussions.com. After racking up well over 10 thousand posts, the space-cadet TBM poster dubbed "The Nehor" finally called it quits. His career, as several noted, was marked by a very slow decline: from earnestly naïve perpetual missionary, to increasingly cynical uber-nerd, to fist-shaking lunatic. By the end, The Nehor was probably irredeemable as a poster. In a "farewell" thread launched by Liz, Mr. Stakhanovite perhaps summed up The Nehor's MormonDiscussions.com posting career succinctly:

Mr. Stak wrote:
I was holding back, given how much Nehor sucked both as a person and as a poster, I could say a lot more. I’d rather have Nehor waste his brain cells huffing glue than rolling that pallid face across the keyboard to share his version of “the gospel” here.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:51 pm 
God

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Here is a trip down memory lane if anyone wants to read about Nehor's departure. From Dr. Scratch's 2011 Top Ten Happenings in Mopologetics:
http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 ... p?p=525593

Quote:
10. The Nehor is Booed Off of MormonDiscussions.com. After racking up well over 10 thousand posts, the space-cadet TBM poster dubbed "The Nehor" finally called it quits. His career, as several noted, was marked by a very slow decline: from earnestly naïve perpetual missionary, to increasingly cynical uber-nerd, to fist-shaking lunatic. By the end, The Nehor was probably irredeemable as a poster. In a "farewell" thread launched by Liz, Mr. Stakhanovite perhaps summed up The Nehor's MormonDiscussions.com posting career succinctly:

Mr. Stak wrote:
I was holding back, given how much Nehor sucked both as a person and as a poster, I could say a lot more. I’d rather have Nehor waste his brain cells huffing glue than rolling that pallid face across the keyboard to share his version of “the gospel” here.

Jesus, lol.

That whole list is amazing.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm 
Son of Perdition

The Nehor wrote:
lostindc wrote:
well, MD&D closed the thread. Nehor and others try their best to get these threads closed by attacking a poster. Attacking a poster is against the rules and thus is a clean way for the mods to lock a thread and close off any discussion that's not going well for the home team.

Of course Nehor and others are reading this post and they won't jump in and defend their positions on this board. No censorship happens here so the debate can play out and that is something many MD&D posters fear.

Awwwww, did I hurt your widdle feelings?

Yes, this cesspool is internet renowned for its deep and thorough debates and the intellectual acumen of the mom’s basement dwelling cretins that populate it.

P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

Hey Nehor baby!

This is the big bad, Shulem -- your Texas buddy.

Do you obey the Word of Wisdom?
Do you pay a full tithe?
Do you attend your meetings regularly?
Do you leave your monkey alone?
Have you lost all your hair, yet?
Do you like the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3?

:lol:

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 pm 
Son of Perdition

lostindc wrote:
Nehor, don't dunk out so quick, deleting your account and acting like your disdain for this place is why you don't post is a poor excuse. You're scared to defend your position in an uncensored realm.

Yeah man, let's meet up down in the telestial kingdom where we can talk about tokens and signs.

Come on baby. You know you want to.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

I love to mock the temple

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:24 pm 
Founder & Visionary

The Nehor wrote:
P.S. Hey Shades, I asked for you to delete my account all those years ago. What happened?

I anticipated this very scenario.

--Gadianton, 01-20-2019

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:32 pm 
Son of Perdition

Dr. Shades wrote:
The Nehor wrote:

I anticipated this very scenario.

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Proverbs 26:11

The bible prophecy is fulfilled in Nehor. Amen.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Proverbs 26:11

The bible prophecy is fulfilled in Nehor. Amen.

The 2011 post that Bishop Everybody Wang Chung posted really confirmed how Nehor is perceived. In 2011 I believe I was still going to the Mormon church on occasion but didn't believe. 2011 feels like yesterday. I remember NeWhore posting here and most just accepting him as some sort of weird neighbor. I thought most here were quite kind to Nehor. I feel bad that he's offended and wants his name removed from the records of Mormon Discussions. Unfortunately, Nehor proved that he can leave the board but not leave it alone.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:37 pm 
Son of Perdition

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
http://www.mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3 ... p?p=525593

The Nehor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is he a rat? I wonder what sins he's guilty of committing, shall I consult my magic 8 ball? How about the tarot cards? Astral projection?

Oh Satan, Master of Hell, tell me all the secrets of Nehor -- thy servant asketh thee ever so humbly.

Reveal!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:48 pm 
Son of Perdition

The Nehor wrote:
As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore.

Thus saith Satan:

Thou Nehor protest too much as you seek to hide your wounds. Scratch, Kish, and Cam tore you to pieces at every turn.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 pm 
God

As the disenfranchised Mormons feel more and more isolated from the norm, they will increasingly use the public forum of Fast and Testimony meetings to vent their frustrations and seek redress.

The Morgbot will always ignore their pleas and soon Fast and Testimony meeting will be by invitation only. Those who stand to vent will be asked to leave or made to feel even more isolated.

Fast and Testimony will soon become Fast and Testimony as Assigned.

I don't heed advise, dietary practices, criticism, moral guidance, social causes, political views or job advice from someone who worships a man who had sexual relations with little girls and other men's wives. https://www.LDS.org/topics/plural-marri ... o?lang=eng

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
The Nehor wrote:
As for my fear, yes, I am terrified of Scratchie and Kish and Porter and Dr. CamWhore.

Thus saith Satan:

Thou Nehor protest too much as you seek to hide your wounds. Scratch, Kish, and Cam tore you to pieces at every turn.

:twisted:

True that, same with Gad, John Larsen, and others. They tore me apart too as I pretended to believe.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 pm 
God

The Nehor wrote:

Shades doesn't have a thing for banning people as a way of controlling a story narrative. My guess is that he welcomed your opinions and left choosing to make them up to you.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 am 
Hermit

ha Moksha, he broke the universal rule about uninviting forum members, there's nothing that prevents that rule from applying to one's self.

The Nehor is an all right guy, just a little on the high strung side. If I check out Mormon Dialogue & Discussion Board now and again, the guy is surely posting, and his comments tend toward negativity and the cynical, even in reference to the Church. I think Mormon Dialogue & Discussion Board is a good fit for him because he can be the "bad boy" over there. I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't really believe, but his grudge against Doctor Scratch will keep him paying tithing for years to come. His choice.

"...supporters of Billy Meier still point to the very clear photos of Pleiadian beam ships flying over his farm. They argue that for the photos to be fakes, we have to believe that a one-armed man who had no knowledge of Photoshop or other digital photography programs could have made such realistic photos and films..." -- D. R. Prothero

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 am 
Stake President

I thought Nehor was pretty entertaining over there, actually. Normally pretty cynical, but somehow my impression was that this was all an ironic pose. Once or twice the pose seemed to be dropped and Nehor would be quite earnestly pious; I think this occurred in threads where someone was talking about some serious emotional issues. So I had the idea that Nehor was actually a pretty deeply dyed Mormon—and a decent person.

Some spy novelist I read once (Len Deighton?) had some lines about how it was the communists who were the most committed to the cause who could talk about it most cynically. I believe he called this "the irreverence of the true believer" or something like that. The people who are really secure in their belief feel no need to handle it gently.

But perhaps pretending not to need reassurance can be a way to reassure oneself and the attitude of ironic posing can itself become a pose. This particular topic is an odd one to choose for a brief return to this board. Maybe Nehor is really bothered by this.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 am 
God

It could be that Nehor disliked the surprisingly negative tone of this thread (just glance at the first 6-7 to see what I mean) or perhaps he saw LostinDC as revealing sacred apologetic ways to end threads on that other board. Hope this does not force LostinDC to enact any violent penalties for revealing such information, but I doubt he took any binding oaths or even made any hand signs or gestures besides scratching himself.

I have enjoyed reading the Nehor's comments on the other board. They are short and frequently to the point, plus they are iconoclastic. Liz used to like Nehor a lot and he was always good with her. Nehor will usually speak up when posters at that other forum are using the Church to spout conservative political drivel.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am 
Son of Perdition

Mormonicious wrote:
Fast and Testimony will soon become Fast and Testimony as Assigned.

Yep, that's probably what will happen. Assigned testimonkeys. What a joke. More work for the leadership. More work for the active members. Bear your testimony whether you want to or not. It's not a matter of being prompted to get up anymore. It's a matter of the leaders being prompted to get you to get up. The CULT is a cult, period.

Gawd, help the Mormons. What a miserable church. I can't believe I did that.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 am 
Son of Perdition

Gadianton wrote:
ha Moksha, he broke the universal rule about uninviting forum members, there's nothing that prevents that rule from applying to one's self.

The Nehor is an all right guy, just a little on the high strung side. If I check out Mormon Dialogue & Discussion Board now and again, the guy is surely posting, and his comments tend toward negativity and the cynical, even in reference to the Church. I think Mormon Dialogue & Discussion Board is a good fit for him because he can be the "bad boy" over there. I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't really believe, but his grudge against Doctor Scratch will keep him paying tithing for years to come. His choice.

His posts over there for a believing faithful member of the church are atrocious. It spells certain doom and gloom as you interpret his message knowing full well his heart and mind are blackened by the Mormon cult and he's sick about it. You can tell.

Poor guy. I feel sorry for him.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:42 am 
Son of Perdition

Physics Guy wrote:
This particular topic is an odd one to choose for a brief return to this board. Maybe Nehor is really bothered by this.

Obviously it triggered him. It got to him. He couldn't resist and he's back here for another round regardless of how long or short. He came back. You know he's got to be steaming inside.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:13 am 
God

moksha wrote:
It could be that Nehor disliked the surprisingly negative tone of this thread (just glance at the first 6-7 to see what I mean) or perhaps he saw LostinDC as revealing sacred apologetic ways to end threads on that other board. Hope this does not force LostinDC to enact any violent penalties for revealing such information, but I doubt he took any binding oaths or even made any hand signs or gestures besides scratching himself.

I surely hope I didn't place Nehor in an uncomfortable spot where he felt he had to pull message board poster rank on me. I want to apologize for revealing sacred apologetic posting techniques to shut down discussions.

If Nehor is struggling with his faith, which does seem evident, I hope he knows that he can always have a virtual cup of coffee with this board and vent.